Pactus Improvement Proposals (PIPs) describe standards for the Pactus platform, including core protocol specifications, client APIs, and contract standards. Network upgrades are discussed separately in the Pactus Project repository.
PIP status terms
- Draft - Proposal under active discussion and revision.
- Accepted - Normative proposal accepted for implementation
- Final - Accepted and implementation complete, or no longer active.
- Rejected - Formally declined and will not be accepted.
- Withdrawn - Removed from consideration by sponsor or authors.
- Living - A special status for PIPs that are designed to be continually updated and not reach a state of finality. This includes most notably PIP-1.